Quick and easy to prepare, you don’t need to print onto the foil. Simply laser print all the information required onto an A5 header card to create a professional pack quickly and efficiently.
Webster-pak® offers many advantages
- Saves time – no need to print on the foil.
- The complete medication profile (including drug, dose and description) is printed on the back of the pack.
- Both printed and blank Community Header Cards available to suit patient’s individual needs. Blank Community Header Cards let you print ‘Drugs on Front’ or specific meal times e.g. 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm.
- Content of every blister is identifiable.
- Webster-pak Community has a patient image printed in colour on the front of the pack ensuring the right person is taking the right medication.
- Distinctive visual clues – see at a glance if someone is taking medication correctly.
- Gives peace of mind to relatives, carers and loved ones.
willach – consis.b robot
Good Health Pharmacy uses state of the art technology to automate it medication retrieval. This ensures less time is spent on filling prescriptions and more time is spent attending to the customers needs.
Ensuring medication is taken properly
The way medication is administered and the time it is taken can severely impact how positive the reaction to the medicine is. Good Health Pharmacy has several options open to patients.